Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Office....

I moved into the office today. Hilarious. It is very 70's. Red carpet....with a stove, kitchen sink, and small bathroom. I think it used to be a dorm room. I just kind of laughed when I first walked in because it struck me funny that there's a stove in my office. That's okay though, if I'm really busy I can put some pasta roni on to cook and keep on working. It will work just fine. A very nice space and very nice to be only about 100 yards away from our apartment. Yep. I'm shouting distance from my office. How cool is that????
Asah and I went out this evening and purchased some supplies for the office at Officemax. He was going all over the store, lugging boxes to the register and apparently the manager was impressed. She asked if he needed a job. Yes! A job would be nice. So he filled out the application on the spot. Maybe he'll be an office supplies professional sometime in the near future.
That's the news for today. We're going to order in Chinese and watch American Idol. Last night's show showcased New Orleans. I hear it was wild. (I was in class and missed it!!)
It is so hot here! I'm wearing shorts and it's late January. That is insane.
We miss everyone, but we are really enjoying it here. We were talking today about how much simpler life seems, and how much we're gaining from actually being on campus. Asah-focused on school, me-focused on a job, but also making friends and getting involved. It's great!

God Bless.
A & T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home