Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

i know, i know, time for an update

hello friends.

sorry it's been SO long. life has been hectic, but we are finally getting settled.

New Developments:

Instead of moving into the tiny 1 bedroom, we are now in our new townhome. A guy got a new job and was moved all his stuff out on Saturday, and we moved right in! This is wonderful because we won't have to move again in 6 months.

Here's our new address if you're interested:

49286 Benton Trace, B
Tickfaw, LA 70466

We don't have a phone yet but are working on that.

I am working out of our church office for the time being. I am in the process of ordering all new supplies, equipment, etc.

Asah will begin seminary classes again online in October.

Our baby is doing great! We went to a new doctor yesterday and she said everything is looking just fine. We will have another ultrasound to get the correct due date in 2 weeks!!

Prayer Requests:

That we will be able to find Asah transportation that we can afford.

That we'll be able to focus on our jobs. I can't speak for Asah, but I am having a lot of trouble focusing! The task ahead seems so great, I am a very detail oriented person and sometimes that weighs me down....

That's all from Tickfaw. Don't you just love the name of our new little town??? Asah drove up the other day and there were goats in our yard. How awesome is that? We love it out here....we can see stars at night and it is very quiet and peaceful. I'll post pictures soon.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us out in the past couple weeks. We are truly blessed!

A&T

3 Comments:

Blogger Trent and Jaci said...

We are so glad to hear you guys are doing well and also that the baby is doing great!! Hope everything will eventually calm back down for you guys, I can't imagine what the past couple of weeks have been like for the two of you. We love you guys!!

Jaci and Trent

9/13/2005 11:45 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Wow, a townhouse sounds awesome! I'm so glad that you can settle down somewhere now. Did you have to buy all new furniture? I hope not.

Blessings to you, Asah and little one! :)

9/14/2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

T & A,
I am so glad that yall have found a home and are settling in. We have been praying for you every Sunday and Wednesday. I know that God is going to use yall in an incredible way to minister to the people in your new and old communities! Congrats on baby T&A!! I am praying that your child will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I love you both and baby too!

Lindsay

9/17/2005 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home