Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Jordan

Okay, we have our name! Here’s the story behind it. This baby boy will be the only one to carry on the “Hudgins” name from Asah’s granddaddy’s line. (Asah’s dad was an only son, Asah is an only son)…..SO, we’re naming our son Jordan, meaning “descendant”. It all came together this morning and I’m glad to finally have a name that we both really love. The full name will be Jordan Asah Hudgins. So, that’s the story. We love Jordan already and cannot wait for his arrival in April!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trent and Jaci said...

Well I love that name to because it's my nephews name!! So I guess me and Trent will have to nephews with the name Jordan. Glad you guys found a name that you both like. See ya soon!!

Love Always,
Jaci Bryan

12/01/2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

How liberating to pick a name. I cannot imagine the stress of picking the name of my child. sheesh. Awes!

12/06/2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home