Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

almost 36 weeks!

which is what my doc considers full term! wow!
getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger!
Image hosting by Photobucket

and here are my cool new "dressy" shoes. notice the feet already swelling out of them at 7 am this morning! sweet!
Image hosting by Photobucket

all in all i feel just fine, just large and uncomfortable. who knows when this little man will come. the waiting game has definitely begun and we are so very excited!

tara

1 Comments:

Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Aww, you are just too precious Tara. I must say, you are a cute pregnant mama. You carry well!! And you make me laugh out loud as I read about your "dressy" shoes. Hee-hee!!!

3/23/2006 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home