Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 29, 2006

fun times in GA

hey guys, it's me, jordan....we're finally back! i enjoyed meeting all kinds of new people. here are a few of my experiences.


taking a nap before the long trip

tummy time!

here's my mema. i loved meeting her for the 1st time!

daddy gave me a bath in mimi's tub

here are my cousins, daniel and alida. we had so much fun!

FOUR generations of Hudgins

this is my great-granddaddy Hudgins

here's aunt Taylor. I enjoyed hanging out together.

i met a whole bunch of other people too but mommy forgot to take pictures. hopefully we can come back again real soon.....for some reason mommy and daddy look very tired today. i wonder why???

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Jordan, I'm glad that you had such a good time in Georgia. Your family looks nice and is blessed to have you.

5/30/2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home