Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

jordan's 1st mission trip

we went to GA over labor day weekend to help work on my papa's church in south GA. i had a good time on my very first mission trip. here are the highlights....


me, gram, and pops....they drove to my papa's church to hear daddy preach, see the church, and see ME of course!

me and pops

my gram gave me a bottle and i was OUT! I stayed up past my bedtime a few times on the trip....

my daddy + power tools? who would've thought!

here is my papa's church before the work was finished

me and my cousin, alida. she is a year old but we are about the same size!

cousins!

am i cool or what?


let's head back to Louisiana, guys! i'll drive and we'll get there in no time!

after 9 hours in the car i was ready to be HOME!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

Jordan is so cute but he is becoming a blog-hog. We need more pictures of you Tara! (And Asah, of course!)

9/05/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Trent and Jaci said...

Love the pictures!! Heard it was a good time for all of you! Hope to finally meet little Jordan at Christmas!!!! Love you all!

9/06/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home