Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 23, 2006

update

well, it's been a crazy week. after 5 different meds we think Jordan's on his way to feeling better.

Recap of the week--

1. Last Saturday Jordan woke in the middle of the night with a terrible hoarse cough...the "croup". Monday I took him to the doc for congestion/cough/generally feeling yucky. He got a pretty strong steroid for his congestion/wheezing and cough syrup.


2. He jumped out of my arms Monday afternoon while I was trying to put him in a toy and hit his head on the floor (carpet in his room...THANK GOODNESS). Needless to say it freaked us both out, I cried more than he did.

3. He started acting strange and I didn't know if it was the meds or his fall. Got him checked out on Tuesday. By Thursday he was no better. Acting zombie like (and for all who know him...you know this isn't Jordan!!)

4. Friday took him to see his regular doctor, and she was awesome. He has a bad sinus infection and wheezing because he's congested and his coughs arent strong enough to knock out the congestion. We're now on albuterol and amoxil.

What a week! After sleepless nights and a few days with no smiles from our little guy, I must say that today is a new day and he's on the road to feeling better. I missed my happy boy this week!

Here are some pics from last night...he stayed with a babysitter while Asah and I took a much needed break and went to a Hibachi steakhouse for dinner! As you can see, the smiles are back and while he's still wheezing pretty bad..he's doing much better!



1 Comments:

Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Tara, I am so glad that Jordan is on the road to recovery! What a week..i was just worn out by what you wrote! Can't wait to see you all in October!! Love MC

9/23/2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home