Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

new pool and shoes!

i got a bargain on a pool at walgreens (ended up being clearanced and a rebate)...so for $2 i got this gigantic pool. jordan can swim laps in the thing and he LOVES it. i think he'll be swimming for real by next summer. i love it cause I can get in too!







he has also grown into these new balance shoes. they are hand me downs but so adorable and he looks like such a big boy in them. lately his new thing is to go in his room, turn on the cd player, cock his head to the side and start dancing. i caught the head to the side right before the dance began. hilarious.






have a great week!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun new pool! i want one!

8/06/2007 8:18 AM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

I love the pool, what a deal!! His shoes are way cute too :)

8/06/2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Man, that pool is really calling me :) That last picture cracks me up. He is so cute!

8/07/2007 7:44 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

That's a great pool! I want one! I know a friend who had one of those when she was prego and she'd put a long float in it and float on her belly. It took up the whole pool, but it worked!!! If you do that, just close your eyes and pretend in your Jamaica or some carribean blue lagoon. Play jungle music or something you'd for real feel like it. Then turn on a sprinkler and you'll sooo feel like you've just quantum leaped to the caribbean.

Okay back to reality....Love the supe cute grey New balances. Soo cute.

When ever will I see you again Tar? I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holls

8/12/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow! Awesome pool AND a great deal! What that be due to grocery gaming?? Ha! I like Hollie's float idea...you should try it...although you wouldn't need the float for a pregnant belly yet! I wish I could see Jordan dancing....sounds so funny! Miss ya'll!

8/14/2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home