Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

deal of the week II: juuuuuuuuiiiiiiccccceeee

juice.
that's how jordan pronounces it.

we love gerber graduates juice. it's basically purified water with a little juice mixed in. so i don't have to dilute it as much as regular juice. it's easy and i like it.

at your local walmart, the juice should run you $1.88. but never fear, i have a printable coupon that takes a whole dollar off, so you get juice for 88 cents! quite the bargain.

My computer only allows me to print two...so i printed them off everywhere and anywhere else i could. in fact, if you don't have small children and want to print and mail me yours i would love it!!!! hee hee.

here's the link.

enjoy your juuuiiiiiccccceeeeee!

ps-there are also other really great gerber graduates coupon on this link, so print away.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hartzog's said...

Love the "bottom's up" picture!!! Thanks for always sharing your deals!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'm always cutting coupons and looking for great deals. My days are crazy with our building project, but soon when I get a little more time on the computer I would love to try to post my good deals to share. Wouldn't that be fun if we had a bunch of blog deals rolling??? Do you do the free rebates from Walgreens?? They are so easy and I love seeing their rebate catalog to see what I can get free each month. Thanks again :)

9/13/2007 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home