Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

can someone please pass this memo along to my neighbor?

Sec. 7-20. Keeping barking dogs prohibited.
It shall be unlawful for any person or the owner or anyone that has charge, control or custody thereof to keep any dog within the corporate limits of the city which howls, yells or barks excessively as to disturb the sleep, peace and quiet of any inhabitant of the city.



no sleep for the past few nights. our bedroom is right beside a fence that keeps 2 dogs that continually bark.

any tips or advice?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

earplugs. if that doesn't work, you can always call me. we feed at 1 and 4am. good luck.

11/01/2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

yeah, ear plugs. If it worked for me when my SNORING grandma beside me was making my eyes pop out of my head back in the Dah one weekend, then it'll fo sho keep barking dogs outta those ears. talk about loud. merciful mercy babies! (That's a saying Hugh and I say like I say "Good day!" Ha!)

11/03/2007 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home