Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

gustav, gustav, go away

just cant handle this TODAY!

we are evacuating. with a toddler and a 3 day old. nuff said.

prayers needed.

hoping to update once we get to a safe place.

even though we are on the northshore w/o mandatory evacuations, loosing power with these two boys would not work....

asah is going to be boarding up our windows and sandbagging. hammond is already out of gasoline in many areas and walmart is a danger zone there are so many people there.

asah will likely stay and we (me and the boys and my parents) will be on the road this afternoon or evening. please keep us in your prayers.

jaxon is an AWESOME baby....he is a wonderful nurser and is sleeping beautifully. we got a 5 hour stretch last night. I think God knew we needed to be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared for the storm.

i am recovering pretty well. my swelling is pretty bad and i'm worried about a long ride; but we'll be ok!

more posts later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hudgins,
Praying for your precious family as you face such uncertain times. Katie is concerned about you and told me of your situation today. Know that you are in my prayers.
Karen Parmer
(KT Cottle's mom)

8/30/2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger Michaelanne Fentem said...

Tara, you amaze me with your strength and calmness in the middle of the storm (literally this time). You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Michaelanne Fentem

8/30/2008 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home