Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Raindrops keep falling on our heads....

It has been raining constantly for the past two days! I feel like we're gonna float away......
Work has been good, consistenly busy. Asah has been studying hard and reading a lot. I'm looking forward to a chance for relaxing tonight. It's been awhile since we've had a night at home. Tomorrow night is the Student Wive's Valentine Banquet. I'm excited about getting dressed up and going, I think Asah is a little less than excited, but hopefully we'll have a good time. He had an interview yesterday with the ITC on Campus. I think that stands for Internet Technology something. Anyway, if he gets the job he'll be maintaining/updating various websites. I think it's something he would really enjoy. We'll see.....
Well, that's about it from here. Mardi Gras is supposed to really get cranked up this weekend, and the official celebration is Tuesday. They say not to attempt to go anywhere that day, because traffic is crazy. I think I'll be hanging out right here.
Have a great hump-day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home