Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

101.

That's the number of people we had at church this morning. It was amazing to have to keep bringing out chairs for all the people that kept coming in. God is really blessing @ Crossroads! I kept the nursery this a.m. and then Asah and I got the New Member's Lunch set up. I enjoy days like this in ministry, where you can really see the hand of God moving. Things are definitely exciting here, and we know this is where we are supposed to be.

This weekend was relaxing. Friday night we went on a date to one of those Japanese Hibachi steakhouses (yum) and then went shopping and I got a couple more pair of maternity pants. Regular clothes definitely don't fit anymore! Although GA lost to Florida, we still had fun griling out with friends on Saturday, and today we both had a long nap. Guess I need to enjoy these relaxing weekends before April rolls around :) I think life will change a bit then, but for the better! I'm looking forward to it.

Doc's appt on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting the big ultrasound scheduled. I'll keep everyone posted!

tnh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home