Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2005

sorting through our stuff....

this week has been busy for us. we've been rummaging through everything that was taken from our apartment and moved into our home. i've been pretty adamant about getting rid of stuff we no longer need (or have two of) so we've both been working very hard. we're giving tons of clothes, etc to a yard sale that the BCM is doing. the $$ goes to missions so we feel like its a good cause. we're probably 90% done sorting through it all. it's been a pretty big challenge! what helps is the fact that I know the room needs to be cleaned out for the baby, so it motivates me to want to get it all organized. some call that nesting. i call it wanting to get rid of all the clutter!
asah has been extremely consumed with school and church. right now he's playing playstation and i'm glad. he's been working so hard this week. yesterday i believe he spent around 5 hours straight on the internet for school. yuck! luckily the semester is shortened to 10 weeks. hopefully he can stick with it for that long. i have faith in him.
this weekend we're going to grill steaks and watch GA beat Vandy. I have a hair appointment and plan on drastic changes for the first time in 3 years!!!! I still don't know what I want to do with it but I know I want something different.
Well, that's about it. I'll post a baby update tomorrow or friday when I enter my next "week" of pregnancy. Things are going great with it and the sickness is slowly sneaking away. Today I've not been sick once for the first time in 2 months! That is a blessing.

Till next time,
The Hudgins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home