Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

just for kicks

Jordan must be getting lots bigger, I've felt him kicking and squirming around all day today. No complaints here, though. It's amazing to be able to feel him throughout the day and know he's doing well.
Today is Asah's FINAL day of finals. Praise the Lord. He'll have a tiny break until a workshop early January. I am so glad this semester is over. What a challenge!
Okay, we need some feedback. I know you readers are out there, I see you on my statcounter. Some of you I don't know who you are, but it's all good. I just need some help deciding on a nursery theme. We're stuck between an airplane design and barnyard animals. Both are very cute. I'm posting pics, please comment and vote on your favorite. We'd like to make a decision soon so we can get the nursery together once the furniture is purchased after Christmas. So here they are, vote away!


Puppies and Planes


Barnyard Animals

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey Guys. Here is my official vote. Both are so cute that it is hard to pick, but I really love the airplane one. Yall are going to have so much fun putting a nursery together!

I love all 3 of you!

Lindsay

12/13/2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

They are both precious. The airplanes appears more "boyish" but the barn animals is so cute and may be easier to find other accessory pieces to match. I don't know .... maybe since you're living in country town of TICKFAW you should go with the animals!!!

Love y'all-
mal & amy

12/13/2005 5:03 PM  
Blogger Trent and Jaci said...

I love the Puppies and Planes look!! I think it is adorable!! The animals are cute but I have never been one to like the whole farm animal look. What happened to the Georgia Bulldog theme?? Well that is my vote out of the two. Heard you and your Mom are going baby shopping the day after Christmas, that should be a blast. Trent told her not to take me along because I would get jealous since we are trying to have a baby, and he is right. I am happy for the two of you though. Can't wait until that's me and Trent picking out baby things!!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!!

Love ya,
Jaci Bryan

12/13/2005 11:51 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Ok, I like the airplanes, too. He can see plenty of goats in your yard. What workshop is Asah taking in Jan.? I'm taking Servant Leadership.

12/14/2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Hands down, the planes. I like the planes a lot!! Puppies are indeed my favorite animal as well. I'm not too keen on the farm theme, so my vote would be to go full force with the puppies and planes. :) Have a great break and be careful on the way home. Isn't it great to be out for break--no school! I'm loving it!-Hollie

12/16/2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

I love the airplanes!!!!!!!!!! I think that Jordan would agree!! Take care!! MC <><

12/18/2005 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home