Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2006

balmy!

last night we had to turn on the air because it was so hot in the house. it has been rainy and yucky for the past several days. weird weather!
anyway, this week asah starts his final semester of seminary! hopefully it won't be as difficult as the last one...
i have my glucose screening tomorrow a.m. so nothin to eat for me tonight after midnight. hopefully my results will be good!
still having swelling issues. my wedding rings are long gone but then i went to claires and bought a "fake" ring....size 9! i normally wear a 6.5 or 7. the fake one is now getting tight. yikes! i feel like i have marshmallow hands and feet. will ask the doc about this tomorrow as well.
as for the little man, he is doing well...squirming away and we love it!
went to sears and found a bouncy seat on clearance this weekend and some cute outfits. i was very excited!
thats about all....happy monday.
tnh

1 Comments:

Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Tara,
Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing so much swelling. Augh. I know that has to be uncomfortable. Let me know how your doctor's appointment goes.

Love ya'll!
Hollie

1/24/2006 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home