Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

wasn't much of a big deal this year, I was in bed and snoozing by 9 pm. Asah typed papers for his pre-work for the workshop. We did go see "Fun with Dick and Jane" last night and I loved it! Very good laughs. We had dinner at Brady's and it was yummy. That's about it.

Well, here we are at 24 weeks. I never can really tell how much I've grown until I compare it with previous pictures. WOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trent and Jaci said...

Only 3 more months until we meet little Jordan!! Can't wait! Had fun seeing you guys at Christmas! Heard that you we're gonna get checked for diabeties, hope all goes well with that and nothing serious comes of it!! Love ya'll!!!

Jaci and Trent

1/03/2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home