Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

doc's visit

our appt went pretty good today. it was the yucky glucose test so i had to down a really sweet orange drink on an empty stomach and have blood drawn. i wouldn't recommend it...i feel pretty woozy...but it went ok and i'll have results soon hopefully.
the doc went over my echo results on my heart and there is slight "regurgitation" which is what I've known since high school, but she will administer lots of antibiotics during labor because of this. no big deal, just glad that she was proactive about that.
we will begin interviewing pediatricians this week because i have to have one to put on hospital paperwork. hopefully this will be a smooth process and we'll find one we're comfortable with!
so many decisions to make!
the best part of the visit was hearing little j's heart beating away. it was in the 140's. perfect.
oh, and one more thing! just by a quick feel from the outside she thinks he's no longer transverse (laying across my belly)....he's either head up or head down and we'll know when they do another ultrasound...just glad he flipped...hopefully the right way.
well, that's about all the updating i have for now.
much love to all!

tara

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That doesn't sound like a lot of fun. How do you interview pediatricians?

I am excited, as I know Asah is with this being the last semester. It's going to be an intense one, though.

1/24/2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tara!

Hey sweet girl! Listen, I just saw your husband in the HSC. I'm back in Chocolate City (i'm think i'm the marshmallow part of the s'more) Anyway, my cell phone completely blanked out on me...had to retire the 10 year old 678 #
New phone 504-453-5692.
Got your cell from Asah, I'll try to call you tomorrow!

1/24/2006 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home