Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

more pictures

can you get enough??? here's some of jordan right after bathtime and feelin good. another of him doing what he does best! sleeping!

we had a good day today...he's still a lazy little eater but we've been tracking his intake over the past 5 days or so and he's right there at average. we have a doc appt tomorrow and a list of a million questions. i'm ready to see if he's back at his birth weight!!! will update tomorrow. until then, enjoy these latest pics!!

update on me: i'm shrinking every day. my feet are "almost" normal and my hands and face are down. i haven't weighed yet but feel like i've lost 20 lbs of fluids. i would not be surprised!! the pre-eclampsia caused a whole lot of swelling. i feel better now than i have in months.

love to all fans of jordan!

asah, tara, and j



3 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

He is too cute! Glad to hear you are "shrinking" Tara. I could tell a difference in you from your Easter pictures posted. Let me know if I can help with any of your baby questions.

Love,
Amy

4/18/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

I can't get enough pictures! Keep 'em rolling! Tara, you look great! I can tell a difference in your face as well!!

Do you plan to go back to work or stay home?

Hollie

4/19/2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love that first picture! He looks so carefree. That's what I'm going to do after May 13. Tara, you look so beautiful in the Easter pictures. I am glad that you are feeling better. I am glad that you have a friend like Amy who can answer baby questions for you b/c I only read baby on like a first grade level. You could say I'm pretty illiterate.

4/19/2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home