Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

we have become picture freaks







but the subject is a very captivating one. enjoy!

asah and i are actually feeling quite rested thanks to "shifts". Jordan's gram is visiting and she'll either take the 10-4 shift or the early a.m. shift and that way we all get around 5 hours of sleep or so....except for me, because i'm pumping since Jordan continues to refuse to breastfeed!!! It's ok though, I don't mind one bit and it's actually going very smoothly. It's nice to be able to "see" how much he's getting each feeding. His jaundice is looking better each day.

One week ago today our lives changed forever. I thought I was going to my regularly scheduled doc appt not knowing I'd end up in Labor and Delivery. It's been the most challenging and rewarding week of my life!

We are so thankful for our little blessing.

The Hudgins

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Ya'll, he is just beautiful! I actually commented on a previous post, but I put in the wrong password and closed everything right as I realized what was happening. Then, I didn't have enough time to go back b/c I have muchos papers due. Anyway, I wanted ya'll to know that we've been thinking about you guys and love you two. Stephen and I can't wait to see you and meet Jordan at graduation. Are you/him coming by the way?

4/12/2006 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home