Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 03, 2006

a taste of dahlonega!!!!!!

oh my word i am so happy this morning. here's my story: i went to Burger King this a.m. for a biscuit and saw on their sign they had a new item..."Cheesy Tots". well, i love all things cheesy so i decided to try them.
much to my surprise, they taste EXACTLY like cheddar rounds from Robyns Nest in Dahlonega, my fave place to eat from college!
Now those of us scattered nationwide can enjoy the great taste of cheddar rounds from Robyns' nest. I have yet to find a chicken philly that compares, but that is beside the point. So cheddar rounds fans, pull up to your local BK and check out the cheesy tots.

Hope this makes someone else's day like it made mine!

EIGHTEEN DAYS and counting until Jordan's due date!!!

tara

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oh my goodness. My mouth is watering right NOW! I normally NEVER darken the door of Burger King. Better believe I'll be tasting those REAL soon. YUM! Robyn's Nest...man, I miss that joint.

4/03/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Did you eat them with honey mustard or ranch dressing??? I am honey mustard girl myself!! Fun times!! I wish you were here in dahlonega and we could go and eat at robyn's nest!!! love ya! MC

4/03/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Shawty! My mouth is just-a water'n too!! Mm!

18 days? I thought you were due this week. As sad as I am that I have to wait 18 days, I'm REALLY glad that your health is good and that you could carry Jordan a little while longer, for his benefit. :) I'm really excited to read on your blog that you've been admitted into the hospital and you're being rolled into labor and delivery. Love you!

4/03/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

That is like the most exciting nes ever! Robyn's Nest is like the best ever. Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

I'm so glad that Jordan is all ready to make his arrival. I'm praying for yall in these final days. Love yall!

Lindsay

4/03/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home