Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

a day in the life...

some of you may wonder, what do i do all day.
well, here's a little sneak peak into a wonderful saturday in june.

i take long naps. i guess mommy caught me sleeping hard in this one.


this is what i look like after my nap. i'm quite the happy camper....especially in mommys arms.


i really like my swing...(most of the time)


taking a bottle is hard work. mommy calls the next two pictures "true contentment". this is me after downing 5 ounces.



for some reason mommy and daddy "go" a lot. here i am in my carseat making faces at mommy as we drive down the road.


this is my friend cade. our daddys work together. we met up at the park...i think it was close to my bedtime because i gave cade a big yawn.


here i am in my stroller getting ready for a walk in the park. mommy and daddy and our neighbors like to walk....mommy and reagan actually run while daddy and craig push the strollers. mommy says the reason they run ahead is to work off some "baby weight". i wonder what that means?



ahhh, the end of a long day. daddy reads me stories from "my first Bible" during story time. he says that next week we'll be exegeting the text so that I'll have a full understanding of the Scriptures.


until next time,
love,
jordan

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

whew...that's a LONG day Jordan. Your mommy and daddy must be very tired at the end of the day! I think that I should come visit you very soon!

6/04/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Jordan, you let me know if your daddy exegetes that text out of context, and we'll take care of it. I think your day sounds nice. Can we hang out sometime so I can sleep, too?

6/04/2006 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to say that the 2 pictures after Jordan took his bottle are PRECIOUS!!! He is so cute! Ya'll did a good job! ;)

6/04/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

Precious!! Ya know this is a long day for such a little guy. I love hearing his thoughts.
I can't belive he's already 2 months!!

6/12/2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home