Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 30, 2006

great weekend...

hey everyone, it's jordan. i haven't posted in awhile. we had a really good weekend.

mommy bought me this new toy at the $ store and i love it!!

we went for a walk in the park and daddy ended up carrying me cause i didn't want to be in my stroller!

we posed for some pictures. it was a really nice day.


in my new jogging stroller...

heading out. how cool do i look?

i played so hard on saturday that i fell asleep on the floor. i napped for over an hour this way until my hand it a toy that plays music. i just woke up and continued playing, right where i left off. mommy laughed so hard.

i grabbed the spoon during breakfast and got oatmeal EVERYWHERE. it was all in my hair. i had to have another bath.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Ya'll are just the cutest!

10/02/2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

I think these pics are just the cutest. Thanks for the update Jordan.

10/03/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home