Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

BIG day

today our church votes to call Rev. Asah Hudgins as pastor. wow. please keep our family in your prayers....

please also pray for the sweet Wheeler family who leaves our church to start another in GA. here's a pic of them. if you are in the Winder, GA area and looking for a church home or to be a part of a new church start, please let me know and I'll get ya Chips info!!!


other news:

i got a job at the Restoration House (a non profit center in Hammond) as bookkeeper. 10 hours a week and onsite daycare for Jordan! perfect. I'm really thrilled for this opportunity and grateful to SHELLEY who gave me the heads up on the position and put in the good word for me....thanks! I think i start Tuesday....

house: offer accepted, closing sometime next month. SO excited. we just a have a few more items of paperwork to do, the sellers found a vacant house in TX and will be clearing out their things soon so a march close is looking good. i CAN'T WAIT to get in our home.

and a couple recent pics of J just for fun...

discovering...

cranking up the a.m. tunes..

i see my shadow..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome news, keep us posted on the position for asah! my sister lives in winder...plz email me the info for chip's new church when you think of it. and congrats on the new job for you!!

2/26/2007 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home