Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

new crib...

not a crib for jordan...but a "home" for all of us.
note: this is not our stuff. asah did a walk thru last night with our good friend that builds houses (sorta like a free home inspection)...anyway, this is the sellers stuff. we got a tentative close date of march 11!!!



kitchen

den

our house at night

master bath (to the left is a HUGE walkin closet. praise the Lord!)

big ole tub in master bath

master bedroom. i like the windows.

dining area

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! i can't wait for you to nest in ur new home! :)

2/28/2007 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara-
I love your new crib! Congrats and have fun moving in!
Lori

2/28/2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Tara, this is awesome! I love the master bath! What I would give for TWO SINKS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3/01/2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Tara,
Your house reminds me of Tav Oaks, especially the hallway to the left when you walk into the front door. Even the bathroom reminds me of it. Sweet! I'm soo happy for you!
Hollie

3/01/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

It DOES remind me of Tav Oaks!! You are so right Hollie, the kitchen and dinig area is almost exact w/ the Garage door in between. Tara, it's beautiful. I know ya'll are so excited. Can't wait to see pics with your stuff in it. Congratulations!

3/02/2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home