Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

happy fathers day

happy father's day to all the daddies out there. we have had a great day so far. asah did a great job preaching about Sauls conversion out of Acts, we came home and ate a sandwich (big dinner later tonight-still cooking in crockpot), Jordan is napping away, and Asah racked up on some nice loot.

here are Father and Son (two of a kind!) at the beach this past week.

we never know what to get daddy. this year he got "jordan bucks" to spend on the electronic of his choice. we knew THAT would make him happy.

he also got a card from Jordan, a handprint on a tile for his office, an 8x10 of a daddy and jordan pic along with a poem (see below for poem), a shirt, some peanut butter M&M's, and cupcakes. not too shabby, eh?


here's a great fathers day poem (this will be framed with the pic of them)

The Little Chap who follows Me


A careful man, I want to be;
A little fellow follows me.
I do not dare to go astray,
For fear he'll go the selfsame way.

I cannot once escape his eyes;
Whatever he sees me do, he tries.
Like me, he says he's going to be,
That little chap that follows me.

He thinks that I am good and fine,
Believes in every word of mine.
The bad in me, he must not see;
My life to him must an example be.

I must remember, as I go
Through summer's sun and winter's snow,
I'm building for the years to be,
For that little chap that follows me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Donna said...

jordan did an awesome job with the gifts! i didn't get that much for christmas! :)

6/17/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home