Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

tara's deal of the week

okay, wanna try something new with my faithful blog readers.
for the past month i've gotten REALLY into couponing. like big time. just ask asah. but i've been able to save us 100's on grocery/personal care items that we'd be using anyway.
The trick for us is to find something on a super sale, use a coupon, get it for next to nothing and stockpile it!
We have tons of shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, detergent etc.
This weeks' fabulous deal is something we all use and love, TOILET PAPER.
So, those of you with a Walgreens nearby do this:

Print this coupon for Scott's TP.

Go to Walgreens THIS WEEK with your coupon. Scott's 4 pack on sale is $2.50 (with the ad coupon-just check up front for their ad), with the $2.00 coupons that's just FIFTY CENTS for your TP. Pretty great deal.
The link will let you print out multiple coupons if you keep hitting back on your browser and print.

Go for it, and let me know how you do!

I'll be posting my best "deal of the week" on this blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger --Shelley said...

I like how you are using your time at work! Ha!

8/15/2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

ACTUALLY, Mrs. Crooms, I had composed this at home, could not get the thing to post, so i posted at work...THANK YA VERY MUCH.
just kiddin. i thought you'd get a kick out of my deals posts. just trying to spread the love....

8/15/2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so glad you jumped in to try the grocery game. I'll have to post some pics of my stockpile. I saved $600 last month!! Great job on the Scott TP!

8/19/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Audrea sent me to you! I did not see this coupon last week! It would have been great with the Wriggley's gum deal where there was a -$5.25 balance and I had to buy something else! I got sippy cups but free tp would have rocked too! I like your bargain of the week. Here is a great web site: www.slickdeals.net
Blessings,
Lori

8/20/2007 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home