Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

update coming soon...

promise.

asah took my camera for 10 days while on a mission trip and i JUST got it back.

Jordan did tons of cute things over those 10 days but no, I didnt have my camera for them.

However, we have many pictureworthy events coming up so I'll be posting all about them, K?

One being MY BABY IS TURNING TWO this week. whatintheworld? where on earth did that come from? HOW do I have a 2 year old? Crazy.

Big party on Saturday. Cant wait.

Baby #2 is doing well too. She(?) decided to have a party in my belly last night and I barely slept because it was just neat feeling all that movement. I forgot what that felt like with J and it is wonderful. Cant wait till Asah can see/feel the kicks too!

Must get to work.....

By the way it is WONDERFUL to have my hubby back. While J and I survived on our own (barely) it is so nice to have our man of the house back. Jordan latched onto him at the airport and would not let go. For a long time. And this morning I had to wake him up and the first thing he said was "Daddy home?" I was so glad i could finally say "YES!". The boy missed his daddy terribly.

I will post some pics from Asah's trip soon. He is still in a fog from the 12 hour time difference and no-sleep-while-travelling 2 days but as soon as he is back in the land of the living I'll update our blog with a few pics of his great adventure.

Love to all!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

Tara, Your ultrasound should be coming up soon. I can't wait to find out the sex of this baby. We miss you guys.

4/01/2008 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the boys are 2! Time flies by! I am looking forward to hearing about Asah's trip and I can't wait to see some pics. You are my blog hero:)

4/01/2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home