Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

in the news....


this was the article in the Hammond Star about the new leadership positions at the Restoration House where I work. I made the paper! At 30 weeks pregnant and looking huge! Woo Hoo!

by the way, for those of you who know my dad, I think our new Exec. Director looks amazingly similar to him. Jordan has even called him "Papa". They could at least be brothers.

a clearer write up is on the newspapers website. click here.

I found it funny that the article stated that Asah AND I pastor Crossroads in Hammond. That isnt true...Asah's definitely the pastor and I'm definitely just his "helpmate". Hoping that doesnt cause too much confusion in the community :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara, That is so exciting! I don't know how you do it all. You need to give me some pointers on Time Management. I can hardly find time for all I do between home and church and yet you find time to work outside the home!!!

6/27/2008 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home