Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tara's Sunday lima beans

I have to try hard to find veggies I like, but I love to make these on Sundays to go with whatever is for Sunday lunch. I just made them again this morning and realized how much I love them. Even Jordan eats them! Enjoy.

1 bag frozen baby limas
1 can chicken broth
1/2 small onion, minced
1 clove garlic, minced (I just used the already minced kind)
salt and pepper
Olive oil
Goya Sazon seasoning (this stuff is a-mazing! i use it on just about every veggie i cook)-You actually find it near the Latino stuff in the grocery store.

Heat 1 tbs olive oil in pot. Add onions and garlic and saute for a few minutes. Add bag of limas and chicken broth and a 1/2 packet of the Goya Sazon along with salt and pepper. Simmer on low-med for a good 45 minutes to an hour.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home