Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheese-Garlic Biscuits


Just made these today and forgot how delicious they were so I thought I'd share this simple recipe. They are fashioned after Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay biscuits. I'd rate them pretty close to the real things!


Enjoy!


3 c self rising flour

2 1/4 c milk

2 c grated cheese

1 tsp garlic powder

1 stick butter (melted)


-Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased muffin pan.


Bake @ 375 for 15-20 min until a little brown on top.


Brush with melted butter/garlic salt mixture as soon as they come out of oven.


I had two for lunch today and can't wait to serve them with dinner tonight!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dadandjoy said...

SOUND AND LOOK YUMMY. WISH I HAD ONE. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1/20/2010 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home