Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

ring around the Rosie

it's hard to describe these pictures. i think i'll try; and see if i can do it justice. this was day #4 of our weeklong trip to GA. Jordan was doing extremely well with all the transitions and we were already super proud of him. As we moved from place to place, with many new faces and sounds he would usually self-soothe by saying "it's okay, it's okay, it's okay" or "it's not scary, not scary" over and over as we entered a different place, then he was okay.
When Daniel and Alida arrived at the farm they were all excited to see each other and I got to watch him do something I'd never seen. Daniel and Alida started dancing around in a circle and J joined in. No big deal for any other kid but for us, Huge. Monumental. And he enjoyed himself. He was laughing, and having fun, and even initiating the play to continue. I was speechless. And I think if I tried to talk I wouldve cried. It was great. I'm so thankful. It was one of my favorite moments and a true Christmas gift. It is moments like this when i think to myself, "Yes, everything IS going to be alright". And it was.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Oh Tara, I am so happy that ya'll got to see Jordan play with the other kids like that! Glad ya'll had fun on the trip! :)

12/30/2009 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home