Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my little foodie

Jax has quite the palate (unlike his older bro!)  He will eat absolutely anything and LOVES it.  This picture was taken at our favorite Mexican place, where he was polishing up a plate of rice and a cheese quesadilla.  Whenever Asah sits down with a plate of anything, Jax jumps up from his seat to greet him with an open mouth.  Last night, Jaxon saw Elmo eating a plate of spaghetti on TV and asked me for some.  They had already eaten and I told him I did not have any spaghetti made.  He curled up in a ball and cried.  For a long time.  This boy loves his groceries!  And I'm glad someone loves my cooking....If it were up to Jordan I'd make chicken nuggets and mac and cheese only :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home