Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 06, 2005

crosskids


heres a pic of asah with the kids at our church and some of the staff. i thought it was a cute pic. this was last sunday, when we had over 100 in church!!!!
this sunday was special too, because my favorite preacher spoke. asah did a good job talking about jesus as our redeemer and we had the lord's supper. funny thing was, as we were preparing, we realized that the grape juice, was, er, fermented! yeah. so i had to make a last minute run to the quickie store to get more grape juice. it would've been very un baptist to serve the other stuff. :) it made for a good laugh.
have a good sunday,
th

2 Comments:

Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Look at that Daddy-to-be..he's so ready to be a Daddy!!! and the fermented grape juice..I can sooo see you CRACKING up Tara..haha!

11/07/2005 9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Asah, this is your 1998 BHS classmate Renae Riles. How are you doing? Congrats on your marriage and your future fatherhood. It is such a blessing. There is nothing else like it. Well this is so ironic. I was checking Hugh and Hollie's postings and I clicked on your webpage. I saw the picture with you on it and I said, 'hey that is Asah, I know him'. Hollie and I met in 2001. I was at UGA and we went to Mexico together. It is a small world. Well I am currently living in Conyers, GA. I have been married for two years and we have just had our first son, Ian. He is 3 months. I pray that your wife is having a easy, enjoyable pregnancy. My husband and I were contemplating getting an account with this website. It seems really cool. Well I am going to browse your site some more, but it is good to see that you are doing well. We are now in Bainbridge for the holidays. Will you be home for the holidays? When was the last time you were home? We have less than three years for our 10 year class reunion. How time pass. Take care!

11/21/2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home