Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

puppies and planes it is!

we were leaning toward it already. i've added it to our registry on Babies R Us. Cool. Another decision made...and that particular bedding is on sale...so it works for me.
Thanks for all the feedback.
It's a rainy night here in Tickfaw. I am sitting on the couch in my pj's with a nice blanket and the tv on. no responsibilities tonight! first time in a long time and it is so nice. asah is at a meeting but will be home soon. feels great to have some downtime.
we'll be heading to GA in a week! excited to see family and friends!
well, i need to get back to doing nothing.
happy wednesday night,

tnh

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

After my Jan. workshop, I will also only 11 more hours left!! I am taking 2 classes here at North Ga. (ironic, huh?) and two more online ones. Then I will not only walk but GRADUATE in May!!!! So, I'll be sure looking forward to meeting your little Jordan :)

P.S. Thanks for caring about my posts!

12/15/2005 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home