Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

getting crowded...




i found these pics online. this is what jordan should be experiencing these days and at this stage in the game (32 weeks). looks so uncomfortable and crowded but i guess that's all he knows. i've stopped feeling the ferocious kicks, now he just squirms around in there. I don't know where the other 3-4 lbs of him are gonna go!

This week the mardi gras festivities are in full swing. i've had plenty of King Cake and the Hammond parade is Thursday night. We're gonna get me one of those fold up chairs so I can go watch comfortably. Maybe I'll get plenty of throws due to the big belly. I know they like babies, so if I have one in the oven maybe that will count!

We'll be sure to post pictures...

love,
the hudgins

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Maybe you could make a shirt that says, "Mardi Gras baby" with an arrow pointing to your belly. T-shirts score lots o beads. They don't need to know that he's not making an appearance for a few more weeks.
BTW, I need to make sure I have directions to the hospital....I'm ready to greet Jordan!

2/21/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

Tara...I'm ready to see some new pictures of you!!! I bet you are getting mighty cute! Wow, Liz is making her rounds at greeting all the NGC babies into this world. Go Liz!!

2/21/2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Yeah Tara! Great pics by the way. All I could say was "Wow" upon seeing them. Have you figured out a system as to how you're going to keep us posted with Jordan, the delievery and all of those great pics that we'll want to see? Oh...video would be amazing! Now, I know you'll be too tired and worn out, but maybe Asah or another friend of yours can do the favors of updating the blog.

2/23/2006 6:56 AM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

i'm hoping asah will update the blog! we'll have internet at the hospital and all...so we'll definitely get those pics out to everyone!
we're getting so excited even though it could be anywhere from 4-8 weeks....we're in the home stretch!!

2/23/2006 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home