Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

weird night....

have you ever had "one of those nights"? i was pooped and hoping to get tons of sleep....ha! i got up to use the restroom (#3/5 times last night) and josie was freaking out. she followed me into the bathroom and sat on my feet, then was creeping around really low to the ground like she was scared. i flipped on all the lights to see if someone was in our house or something. nothing. so i leave the bathroom light on and head back to bed...she is under my feet and meowing LOUDLY the entire time. i was trying to figure out what in the world was wrong with the cat. i really just wanted some sleep. 10 min later a huge storm begins. i guess animal instinct knows about storms long before we do. so i try to sleep with her burrowed underneath my armpit. meanwhile...asah wakes up from a deep sleep and socks me in the arm. i guess he was frustrated at all the movement, noise of the cat, etc. he felt really bad when he realized he had hit me in the arm. i was like "what did you do that for?!?!?!" he said, i was asleep i guess and then went back to sleep. so i'm laying there with a scared cat and thunder and lightening for about an hour. then just when things calmed down and i got tired i had to "go" again.
i'll try again for that good night's sleep tonight.
yeah.

tara

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm sorry but I have to confess that I just had a big laugh at your blog. Sorry that it was at your expense. The funniest part was when Asah socked you. Stephen does weird things to me all the time. Last night he uncovered my face with the comforter and stared at me until I asked him what he was doing. Then he covered my face back up and went to sleep.

2/02/2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home