Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a day in the life, part II

hey, it's me again. i'm 2 1/2 months old! i plan on posting often, to keep you guys updated on what i do during the day. today was so good! here is a little taste...

i just started grabbing onto stuff. mommy calls this thing a "lovie"....i like to hold it while i stare at my mobile.

see how happy it makes me??

i take my naps on "big beds"....i just do not like my crib during the day. mommy lays down with me for a few minutes and eventually i'm snoozing.

i just love when my daddy comes home from work. today he came home and flew me like an airplane. parents are silly....but i loved it.


i got to watch tv today. i've never really done that before. this dvd is called "baby einstein....baby mozart". i was captivated...for like 20 minutes.

glued to the TV......


well, that's all for now...i'm a busy little guy. mommy is enjoying this next week and a half with me...then i'll be in daycare 3 days a week. i'm looking forward to making new friends...but i think i may miss my mommy a little. i know she will miss me!!!

love,
jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home