Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 08, 2006

and God shall provide for ALL your needs....

tis true! i haven't really had the chance to write out the ways in which He's confirmed our decision for me to stay at home with Jordan...but I had to share the latest. tonight was "community night" at church, where we all get together for a meal and fellowship. well, one of the ladies in our church, actually a mother and daughter came up to me tonight and presented me with a case of diapers and 2 boxes of wipes. she said that God had laid it on her heart to get those for us. and that she would continue to give us a pack of diapers each month. just something God told her to do! wow. up until now we haven't had to buy many diapers because of donations given after Hurricane Katrina. well, we're running low and jordan's about to go up a size and the ladies had bought the perfect size and they came at the right time! i am amazed at how HE provides for our every need, right down to diapers and wipes. just had to share....
and while i'm sharing might as well post another pic or two of our little bundle of joy. he makes me smile and laugh so much each day....we are so blessed.

sacked out after a busy day entertaining everyone at church.....

doing his new "tongue thing" in the swing he's way too big for now....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks, that made me smile. Awesome!

10/09/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Tara,
I'm so happy that you've decided to stay at home. We'll be poor together. Honestly, I just don't know how the ends will come together to pay everything, but the Lord knows our needs...and so leaving my job that supports us like nothing else is absolutely a HUGE step of faith. I totally understand what you're going through. At least you'll have one work day, and you can get out of the house too.

Thanks for sharing! I'm proud of you. You'll love every minute of it.
Hollie

10/11/2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home