Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2007

the mardi gras birthday party in south ga on a freezing cold day pics

it was a cooooooold day. we actually ended up building a fire in the pavillion at Chehaw park. lots of friends and family were there to celebrate Jordan's 1st birthday, and we appreciate you all. Jordan received so many toys and clothes and we are so thankful! You all made his day really special. I wish I would have had more time to talk with everyone, but between shivering and teeth chattering it was near impossible to see everyone! Jordan is so blessed with a wonderful family and many friends. I hope these pictures make you smile. It was a great day. As you can see at the end, Jordan just passed out when it was over (he'd missed his morning nap but was quite the trooper!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Trent and Jaci said...

Hey girl. Will definetly have pics up of Ny and DC as soon as I can! Looks like Jordan had a ball at his b-day party! Wish both me and Trent could have been there! I love the pics!!

4/15/2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy Day! I loved the Mardi Gras party! Wish we could've been there! As soon as I saw that cake, I wanted some. Man, it looks good!

4/15/2007 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home