Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

our little bean!

one of the wonderful things about working at a Pregnancy Resource Center is being constantly exposed to new life, babies, and all the information you could ask for! We have fetal models at our center and I found the one for where I'm at at this point in the pregnancy. It is amazing to be able to "hold" an exact model of your baby.

We also have an ultrasound machine here and I cant wait to be able to see our little guy/or girl! more frequently than last pregnancy.

Here's the model of our baby this week, I'm holding it in my hand for size comparison. Amazing!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Donna said...

ok, so i obviously missed an EXCITING announcement while i was sick and off the blog radar. CONGRATS!!! can't wait to see the new little pea. :o)

1/09/2008 2:57 PM  
Blogger allison said...

I'm jealous. I'd love to see a size comparison for 13 weeks since that's how far along I am. What an awesome experience.

1/10/2008 8:29 AM  
Blogger Funky Cold Medinas said...

Well, well...congratulations...hope this time is super easy for you.

1/10/2008 10:18 AM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

allison! i didnt know you were expecting! congrats! that is wonderful news. You MUST start a blog! it's mandatory for expectant parents :)
hope you are doing well.

1/10/2008 10:52 AM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

OHHHH THAT'S AWESOME! Super Sweet Tar!

Tar, guess what I found the other day as I purged? I found all of our tapes from college!! Would you be interested in getting them on DVD if we all split the cost? I could then mail it to you. Thanks
Hollie

1/11/2008 8:24 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That is super cool. The whole pregnancy thing is just completely amazing to me--how God orchestrates all of this so utterly well.

1/11/2008 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home