Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

domino's deal

i don't know if this is just our area or not, but it's worth calling and checking. Last night I called to order a pizza...and they had a deal where a Medium One topping was only....you ready for this.....3.99! That's the cheapest I've ever seen a pizza. Anyway, each add'l topping was only $1. So we ended up with a $4 dinner. Cant beat that. May be buying a few to freeze!

here's a sad comparison.

in some parts of the country...you can get a whole pizza for the same amount as.....a gallon of gas.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great deal! Thanks for sharing. I hope it is here too! Kiss that almost 2 year old for me!!!

3/12/2008 2:14 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Gas in our parts of Alabama are up to 3.33 a gallon for regular!!

Good deal on the pizza! And loved the ultrasound pics from the post above. Good luck with the pregnancy! P.S. - I linked over from the Kriners, who I linked to from someone else's blog..Hope you don't mind me stopping by!!!

3/14/2008 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home