Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Pleeeeaaassseee stop calling me.

i had a total of 6 sales calls while jordan was napping (and while i tried to nap in between calls).

-A "Final Notice" that our vehicle warranty was about to expire. Funny, but I've gotten the FINAL notice call 10 + times in the past couple weeks. This was a recording.

-Someone called from PHC? on behalf of Charter. Click.

-Someone called on behalf of New Orleans Seminary then asked if they could leave a # then never got back on the phone.

-A credit card offer. Nuff said.

-Someone from the "LA Fraternal Order of Police". I'm always skeptical of this one.

-Finally, my favorite...a guy from Allstate offered me a FREE insurance quote. FREE! can you imagine that? I told him that if I ever had to pay for an insurance quote, or if anyone had to pay for a quote for anything they were loony. I also told him we'd just renewed our Auto Insurance and were quite happy where we were.
(This was the 6th call and I was fed up)

I think it must be the Pregnancy Hormones, or the fact I was trying to get a little nap in...or the fact someone had rung the doorbell right as Jordan drifted off to sleep trying to sell me some Tupperware....anyway, it just wasnt' the most restful afternoon. Now that we're both up the phone quit ringing. I think we're heading outside in the sunshine to cheer up!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Donna said...

dude. even i know not to get between a pregnant woman and her nap...

3/10/2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger allison said...

cCaller id is our only salvation from said phone calls, unfortunately the phone still rings. However, we had a message yesterday from the cable company calling to let us know that cable was changing and we should update our television, etc. etc. WE DON'T HAVE CABLE! Also, the car title renewal....expect many more of those. We've been getting that exact message for several months now. And I can certainly share in the frustration of the interrupted nap. :-)

3/11/2008 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Ok, I'm not pregnant, but I LOVE my naps, and no one should try to interfere. That being said, I turn the ringer off.

3/11/2008 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home