Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 05, 2008

happy 2nd birthday sweet boy!

today was absolutely wonderful. we had a ball.

here's a summary. (my words are few because my legs are aching and i'm so tired..but full of joy and thanking God for our sweet, active, energetic 2 year old blessing of a little boy!)



One two year old.

75 lbs of crawfish.

30 of our closest friends and family.

One very happy birthday.





















due (in order) June/July/August/August :)



Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the party pics. What a special day!! You had some great ideas - I may have to borrow for next year!!!

4/05/2008 10:50 PM  
Blogger mcgintys said...

How sweet! It looks like yall had fun! I love how you did the theme all throughout...cookie monster cookie decorating...elmo punch...SO CUTE!!!!! He's so big! Congrats on your baby being 2!!!

4/07/2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to come to the party!!!!!!!!!! Look at your baby bump!! LOVE IT! Look at Liz!!! I miss you all!!

4/08/2008 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home