Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

sugar and spice?????????????

TRY SNIPS AND SNAILS!!!!

we had a shock at our Ultrasound today. It's a healthy baby BOY!

Needless to say all the "peeking" at work and thinking it was a girl wasn't quite the case.

This one showed off and it's certain he's a boy!

We are thrilled for a brother for Jordan.

Notice the "name badge" change at the top of the page for the name announcement. We both liked "Jackson" but wanted a unique spelling, and Bryan is my maiden name and I'm thrilled this one will carry that on.

Prayer Request....my placenta is very low and covering the cervix. I'll be having ultrasounds every 4 weeks to see if this moves. If not I will have to have a c-section. I'd love to avoid that so please pray that it moves!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! I know Jordan will have so much fun with a baby brother! I'll be praying for you. Keep us posted!

4/14/2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Oh wow, another boy! Congrats!

4/14/2008 3:38 PM  
Blogger Jill Williamson said...

Wow...didn't know !!!!! congrats!!! all that pink stuff you had in the extra room

4/14/2008 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you. I really thought it was a girl, but so happy that you are getting Jordan a little buddy and playmate. I will definitely be prayign for you. Again - - - congrats!!!

4/15/2008 12:24 AM  
Blogger mcgintys said...

Congrats on baby Jaxon. I love that name! I know Jordan will be thrilled. He needs a boy to rough around with...hopefully once the baby gets older though! YEA!!!!!

4/15/2008 11:23 AM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

Ahhh!!! Congratulations!! Jordan is going to have so much fun with a little brother...AND...ya'll will know JUST what to do with another boy. How easy is that?? Very happy for you guys! Oh...props on the cool b'day party decor! 2 years old sure sneaks up on you doesn't it?!

4/16/2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Tara- CONGRATS. Little boys are the greatest. I'm so excited for you guys.

4/17/2008 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home