Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

my assumptions were correct.

i'm on bedrest until Jaxon comes.

BP was high; I've gained 5 lbs in less than a week; and there was protein in my urine today....all signs of pre-eclampsia as with Jordan.

please pray for us as we work through the next few weeks or days until Jaxon is ready.

I'll be having a 24 hour test starting tomorrow and bloodwork to decide the next steps.

Pray for ASAH especially. he is taking his daddy role to Jordan up a notch for sure!

We trust God and know that all of these things will work out....until then i'll be hanging out in bed!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! I wish we lived closer so I could keep Jordan for you and bring you meals, but . . . I will be praying! Rest up and make the best of it:)

8/05/2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Josh and Donna said...

goodness gracious tara! we'll be praying and trusting the Lord will see you through this time. i expect lots of comments on my blog now that i know you're on bed rest. :o)

8/07/2008 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home