Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

smile, please!

jaxon's got a new trick....smiling! but trying to capture it on camera is quite the feat. so, here are all my failed attempts from the last few days; as well as the money shot. we're enjoying those sweet cheeks and bright smiles.

can you tell he's, um, chubbed up a little? he is sooooooo chunky! i had my 6 week appointment today at my doctors office and brought him with me. no one could believe how huge he was! i'm guessing around 14 lbs or so. we'll know for sure in a couple weeks at his 2 month visit.

enjoy the pictures.










here it is!!

and heres a great one of jordan. he willingly smiled for me too! he is looking so much older to me these days. sweet boy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Donna said...

soooooooo cute! both of 'em!

10/14/2008 9:43 AM  
Blogger pamb said...

Wow! Your arms should be looking buff soon! They both are so sweet. Looks like I will need to send Jordan another Lab shirt soon....they both are growing so fast.
Love to all, Bentivegnas

10/15/2008 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home