Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

dear teenage girl behind me in the drive through,


i dont really understand why you honked at me and were so rude today. there was a long line of cars ahead of us and just because i didn't move as soon as the one before me did doesnt mean we'd get our food any faster.
you see, i had a screaming baby in the backseat who's cutting his top two teeth. i had turned around to get him his paci while you were laying on the horn to try and get your french fries a few seconds faster. i also had a 3 year old yelling "Chicken Nuggggggeeeetttts!" from the backseat.
next time, just hold your horses and refrain from honking and give the person ahead of you the benefit of the doubt. i guarantee in 10 years or so you'll appreciate a little patience as you try and meet the needs of your children and get a bite to eat yourself.
have a nice day,
me

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just because you are slow and have kids doesn't mean I shouldn't get my cheeseburger and fries as fast and efficiently as possible. I have no sympathy and you should better control your kids, esp when I am hungry.

Sincerely,

The girl behind you.

6/06/2009 4:26 PM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

mmmmmmmm kay. who are ya anonymous????? just curious?

6/06/2009 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home