Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

my thoughts exactly

sometimes i'm just not able to write about daily life/struggles with Jordan. i'll think of a story but it will never make it to the blog.
I've mentioned this site before, and so thankful that my friend Allison directed me to it. Sometimes her words are a bit "rough around the edges"...but
Her post today are my thoughts; EXACTLY. she describes her son, Noah at a birthday party. I think this is how I feel every time we head out to a party or event where I'm not quite sure how things will go down.
Maybe it will help to explain just how tough the "simple things", even the seemingly enjoyable things can sometimes be.

read here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

Tara, I certainly thought of you when I read Amalah's blog the other day. I was most encouraged by her story at the end of the small group of people she can surround herself and Noah with that DO understand. I pray that you will also be able to find a community of people that understand and support you as you make decisions and learn how to help Jordan. I pray you have the support from insurance and local school systems etc. I won't pretend to understand the difficulties involved, but I do want you to know that I'm praying with and for you guys.

12/10/2009 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home