Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

walking a mile in our shoes.

we walked a mile. but not just any mile. a mile representing hope, and a brighter future. autism is not a disease! there is no "cure".....i love what our speaker said last weekend at Parent Conference. when describing a child he worked with he said that "Pedro was a little boy with the ATTRIBUTE of Autism". many days it doesnt seem that way.....but on this Bright and Sunny First Day of Spring...with so many (800+) in support and countless friends and family who gave...I can see the attributes. There are many. These children are precious. And I am blessed to call one of them my own. I loved walking with Team Jordan. And while 4 years ago I wouldve begged NOT to be here, I am okay with being here today.

We love our J-bug! And this day was for him........





Jordan's Teacher, Ms. Tilley, walked with us!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish WE could have been there! But we were in our hearts. Love to all, MOM

3/22/2010 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home